Three year olds do not function the same way as adults or two year olds. They function on thier own time, in thier own way and only when they want to. They have fantastic imaginations that seem to become more creative every day. Tonight, X-man and I were watching an Olympic hockey game (Canada vs Switzerland). X-man was completely enthralled with it for about 15 mins. He then got up, told me that the floor was ice and we were skating. Just like on TV. He was then off and running skating through the house, having a blast! It was very contagious and I could not help but to join him. Fantastic fun!
Some of the nices surprises, though, are the ones you know of that still make you stop for a second. Like seeing that Ohh SOOO EXCITING Spiderman in your nice, perfectly decorated bathroom.
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment